- 09/26/14 Ken Peplowski w/ Dennis Mackrel’s all-stars in Tucson, Arizona at SAACA Tucson, Arizona
- 10/03/14 - 10/05/14 Ken Peplowski in Newport Oregon at Newport Oregon Jazz Party
- 10/09/14 - 10/12/14 Ken Peplowski in Roswell, New Mexico at Roswell Jazz Fest
- 10/17/14 Ken Peplowski w/ Shelly Berg in Miami, Florida at Concert For the Frost Music School – Miami, Florida
- 10/24/14 Ken Peplowski w/Django Allstars in Chicago at Chicago Jazz Festival
Category Archives: Home
The Newport Jazz Festival is now offering a special discount for all fans of Ken Peplowski. The offer is only good until April 30 so act now! To get your special discount please follow the below exclusive link…
KP’s House Party was just featured in a recent interview with Lee Mergner on JazzTimes. Please use the following link to read the article.
Ken Peplowski wants to play at your house. The noted jazz clarinetist and saxophonist isn’t really hurting for gigs. After all, he’s on the road roughly half the year, performing at clubs, schools, festivals and cruises. He just wants to do something different….
Welcome to my new site! I have exciting news – this year I’m initiating a series of private concerts called “KP’s House Party” – the idea is that anyone can effectively act as producer and put me with any musicians they think I would find interesting to play with! We will meet up in YOUR house (for an invited audience of your choosing) for the first time on the evening of the show, and have an open forum in front of the audience. I ask them questions about themselves, they ask me questions, I tell lots of amusing and ribald tales from my life, and we make music – all done spontaneously, and (obviously) one time only! As I listen to all kinds of music, I would encourage people to put me in everything from duet settings to larger groups, with differently – styled musicians (blues, rock, pop, etc.), even musicians from different parts of the world (India, Russia, Cleveland, etc.). The challenge, and fun, for me will be to see what we can come up with on the spot in front of the selected audience members. For more info and details of my fee (yes, I have to get paid for this!), please contact me.